Saturday, April 14, 2012

Le Printemps à Paris

I haven't had much time to write... we have been doing a ton of walking and site seeing (Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Musee de l'Orangerie, Jardins Tuilleris, Conciergerie, Sainte Chapelle, Notre Dame to name a few), eating (my favorites have been the crepes and chocolate truffles), and catching up on some rest!


For those of you who are not on Facebook here are a few pics from our trip so far!


Eiffel Tower




Arc de Triomphe





And a few others...



As for running... I have my bib in hand, and am getting excited for tomorrow's race. Despite my good intentions, I haven't run at all since we've been here and it makes me a bit nervous to have taken 4 days completely off before a marathon.  Fortunately I had a great run with Caren, Ellen, and Lora on Tuesday,  I've done a lot of walking, and I guess I can count all the stairs to the top of the Arc de Triomphe as cross training? There isn't much I can do about it now, so I will just work on my carb load, try to get a good night's sleep tonight, and hope for the best tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment