Monday, April 23, 2012

All good things must come to an end...

I can't believe we head back tomorrow!  It's been an amazing trip and I'm sad to see it end, but part of me is ready to get back into my routine.  All of this delicious food and relaxation is certainly not helping my fitness or my waistline!


We finished our trip with 5 days in Barcelona, and have seen a lot of this beautiful city, especially on Friday and Saturday thanks to a 2-day open air bus pass.  My favorites were Parc Guell, sangria on the beach, and of course the 10K on Sunday.  The photos don't really do the sites justice, but here are a few!

La Pedrera

Casa Batllo

Casa Fuster (our hotel)

At Parc Guell

Once again, I don't have anything to report on the running/training front.  Other than the race, a lot of walking while site seeing, and two minutes of pretending to use the beachside elliptical trainer, I have done a whole lot of nothing.  That will soon change though... half iron training starts May 5!


Looking forward to getting back out on the ATT with my awesome running partners and back to classes with the Sync crew!  

No comments:

Post a Comment